We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Korean-style oyster mushrooms are prepared from simple and readily available products, but they turn out to be tasty and piquant in taste. A homemade dish is as aromatic as a ready-made store product. It is not surprising that Korean style pickled mushrooms have gained special love and popularity. The dish is prepared quickly and stored for a long time. Spicy carrot and mushroom salad can be rolled into jars for the winter and delight households on winter days with an amazingly tasty and spicy dish.
Sweet mushrooms go well with Korean carrots
How to cook oyster mushrooms in Korean
To cook oyster mushrooms in Korean, you need to carefully select them and prepare them correctly. Fruit bodies should not be rotten, wormy and windy. The dirty product is first soaked in water, and then they are thoroughly washed and cleaned of debris and dirt. After that, boil in salted water for at least one hour. Then they are thrown onto a sieve or colander to drain the water, and spread on a towel to dry completely.
Advice! When marinating, oyster mushrooms become sweetish in taste, so it is better to add soy sauce to the marinade.
Korean style oyster mushroom recipes
To cook oyster mushrooms in Korean, like on the market, but in different ways, it will take very little time. The ingredients can be found on the shelves of any supermarket.
The classic recipe for Korean carrots with oyster mushrooms
To make a classic Korean mushroom salad, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of fresh oyster mushrooms;
- 300 g carrots;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. l. sugar and salt;
- 80 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. special seasoning for Korean carrots;
- 70 ml of vinegar essence;
- a pinch of dried marjoram.
The dish turns out to be aromatic, spicy and piquant.
Cooking takes only half an hour:
- Chop the fruit bodies cooked in salt water into small pieces and transfer to a deep container.
- Grate the carrots on a special grater for Korean salad or pass through a food processor with the required attachment. Add the carrots to the container.
- Finely chop the garlic cloves or soften in a special garlic press and add to the container.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir. Place the cup in the refrigerator for marinating for 6 hours.
Advice! This preparation goes well with meat dishes, various side dishes and other heavy food, as it is a low-calorie product.
A quick recipe for Korean oyster mushrooms with carrots
To prepare a Korean style oyster mushroom salad in a quick way, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of oyster mushrooms;
- 3 medium onions;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 60 ml vinegar;
- 60 ml of pure water;
- 1 tbsp. salt and sugar;
Korean version of oyster mushrooms can be combined with any meat and side dish
- Cut the boiled fruit bodies into medium-sized slices.
- Chop the peeled onions into thin slices.
- To make a marinade, you need to mix water with vinegar, spices, sugar and salt.
- Finely chop the garlic and add to the marinade.
- Bring the filling to a boil and remove from heat, cool.
- Layer chopped onions and mushrooms.
- Pour the marinade over and press down with something flat on top to soak the ingredients. Leave in this position for 4-5 hours.
Pickled Korean oyster mushrooms with bell pepper
To cook hot mushrooms with the addition of sweet pepper, you need to take:
- 800 g oyster mushrooms;
- 300 g bell pepper;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 2 medium onions;
- 2 tsp fine salt;
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar;
- 50 ml vinegar;
- a bunch of greens;
- 50 ml of sunflower oil.
Oyster mushrooms are great for canning for a long period of time.
Attention! You can add a tablespoon of Korean carrot seasoning to enhance the flavor of the finished dish.
Step by step cooking:
- Cut the boiled and dried mushrooms into small strips.
- Chop the onion into thin rings, the bell pepper into strips, and chop the garlic in a garlic press.
- Mix chopped vegetables with butter and sugar, salt and mix well.
- Chop herbs and add to other foods.
- Leave the mixture to marinate overnight.
Korean oyster mushroom recipe with sesame seeds
To prepare a spicy version of a dish with sesame seeds, you must purchase the following products:
- 900 g fresh oyster mushrooms;
- 5 garlic cloves;
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds;
- 20 ml soy sauce;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil and vinegar;
- 2 hours of granulated sugar and medium-sized salt;
- 3 bay leaves;
- oregano, ground pepper and marjoram - to taste.
Mushrooms are very nutritious and are often used by vegetarians as a meat substitute.
- Chop the boiled and cooled mushrooms into medium-sized pieces.
- Separately, you need to prepare the marinade: soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, bay leaf, oregano, salt and marjoram are mixed in a saucepan.
- Bring the resulting mixture to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes over low heat.
- Add garlic chopped in a crusher to the cooled marinade.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove and fry the sesame seeds on it for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the toasted sesame seeds to the other ingredients.
- Pour marinade over everything and stir.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator overnight so that the food is well marinated.
Korean oyster mushrooms for the winter
If you marinate oyster mushrooms in Korean for the winter, you get a very tasty and aromatic dish that can be safely included in the festive and everyday menu.
- 1 kg of mushrooms;
- 400 g of ready-made Korean carrots;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 40 ml of vinegar essence;
- 400 ml of drinking water;
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar and salt;
- 9 black peppercorns;
- 3 bay leaves;
- 40 ml of soy sauce.
The mushrooms in the harvest are tender and can be used as an addition to the side dish.
Step by step cooking process:
- Chop the mushrooms into strips, and grind the garlic on a fine grater.
- For the marinade, mix vinegar in water. Add pepper, bay leaf, salt and granulated sugar to the solution.
- Bring the marinade to a boil and add the mushrooms there. Cook them for 20 minutes.
- Remove the product with a slotted spoon from the pan and transfer to a wide, deep container to cool.
- Add garlic and soy sauce to the carrots. Mix all ingredients.
- Place the dish tightly in sterilized jars and roll up the lids.
Calorie content of Korean marinated oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms do not contain many calories, therefore, dishes made from them are classified as dietary ones.
100 grams of the finished dish contains 91 kcal.
BZHU content in 100 grams:
- 3.5 grams of protein;
- 7 grams of fat;
- 3, 7 carbohydrates.
Attention! Due to the low calorie content and beneficial properties, the use of oyster mushrooms is recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, disruption of the liver and cardiovascular system.
Korean-style oyster mushrooms, prepared for the winter, are an ideal homemade snack with a pleasant spicy taste. All recipes can be changed at your discretion by adding or changing ingredients. In sterilized jars, the finished product can be stored all winter and delight households and guests with a spicy taste at any time of the year.