We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Morse is a traditional Russian drink. The first written mention of him is already in Domostroy. They prepared a drink from wild berries: lingonberries, cranberries, blueberries. The viburnum was also not ignored. This delicious drink is still being prepared. Minimal heat treatment allows you to preserve all the useful properties of the feedstock.
The benefits and harms of viburnum fruit drink
The healthfulness of viburnum berries and preparations from it, no one will question. It has been treated for many centuries, and modern research has confirmed its effectiveness in the treatment of many diseases. The benefits and possible harm of viburnum juice is due to the properties of the berries included in it. What are their benefits?
- berries are able to effectively and gradually lower blood pressure;
- the high content of valeric acid determines their soothing properties, they improve falling asleep and the quality of sleep;
- viburnum berries have choleretic, diuretic and diaphoretic properties;
- help with inflammation of internal organs and skin;
- have hemostatic properties, improve the quality of blood, normalize the work of the cardiovascular system;
- supply the body with vitamins, thereby stimulating the immune system;
- stabilize and improve the functioning of the digestive system;
- are a prophylactic agent against cancer;
- the seeds of the berries contain a tonic oil;
- due to the content of hormone-like substances, they help to cope with problems with menopause, painful periods, uterine bleeding and mastopathy.
Fruit drink made from fresh berries has all of their healing properties. But still, it is not useful for everyone.
Oddly enough, contraindications to the use of viburnum are due to its beneficial properties.
- due to the strong hypotensive effect, this berry is not suitable for hypotensive patients;
- the ability to increase blood clotting does not make it possible to use viburnum for those who already have it high: people prone to blood clots;
- due to its diuretic effect, it should not be consumed by people with enuresis;
- the red color of the berries indicates that they may be allergic, therefore, it is prohibited for young children and pregnant women;
- you should not get carried away with it for people with arthrosis;
- the high acidity of gastric juice does not allow the use of viburnum, since there are a lot of acids in it.
Warning! Before preparing fruit juice from viburnum, make sure that you have no contraindications for taking this healing berry, so that it will only benefit and not cause harm.
And now recipes for a healthy and delicious drink from viburnum.
Fruit drink technology
It's simple enough. They sort out and wash the berries. Crush them, carefully squeezing out the juice. Put it in the refrigerator. The pomace is boiled for several minutes in water with sugar dissolved in it. The cooled broth is filtered and combined with juice. Morse is ready.
So you can make a drink from almost any berry.
Viburnum fruit drink
In the simplest recipe, besides viburnum, water and sugar, there are no other ingredients, but the number of ingredients may vary.
Traditional viburnum fruit drink
For him you need to save:
- 800 g of viburnum;
- 300 g sugar;
- 2 liters of water.
The sorted berries are removed from the ridges and washed thoroughly. Allow the water to drain, place in a saucepan in which the drink will be prepared, grind, turning the berries into a puree.
Attention! The pusher must be made of wood, the metal reacts with the acids contained in the berries and can form harmful salts.
Add water, sugar to the viburnum puree, bring to a boil. After a couple of minutes, remove the pan from the heat and let the drink brew under the lid until it cools.
Warning! Dishes for guelder-rose fruit juice should be enameled, in extreme cases, made of stainless steel, aluminum - not suitable in any case.
Concentrated viburnum fruit drink
In this recipe for fruit juice from viburnum, juice is additionally used, so the drink is concentrated with a rich aroma and taste of berries.
600 g of berries will require 300 g of sugar and half a liter of water. Squeeze juice from a third of the berries, crush the rest of the viburnum and boil for a couple of minutes in water with sugar dissolved in it. Filter the cooled broth and mix with juice.
Viburnum fruit drink with honey
To prepare this fruit drink instead of sugar, we need honey.
Attention! The combination of viburnum juice and honey enhances the healing effect of the berries.
- 0.5 cups of viburnum juice;
- litere of water;
- 100 g of honey.
Squeeze the juice from the prepared berries, dissolve the honey in lukewarm water and mix with the juice. All the beneficial properties of honey and berries are preserved in this fruit drink to the maximum.
Viburnum fruit drink with ginger
Sometimes spices are added to the viburnum juice. This not only changes the taste of the drink in a positive way, but also adds useful properties to it. You can make a drink from viburnum with ginger. Such a composition is an excellent preventive and curative remedy for colds.
- a couple of bunches of viburnum;
- dried lemon balm leaves - 3 tbsp. spoons. If there is no lemon balm, you can take the same amount of dried mint.
- 2 star anise stars and the same number of cinnamon sticks;
- a quarter of a lemon;
- 20 g of ginger root.
For sweetness and goodness, add honey to the drink, its amount is determined by taste.
Boil 3 cups of water, add dried herbs, ground or whole spices, cook for 5 minutes.
Advice! The spices for this drink can be replaced and selected to your liking. Carnation, pink pepper, cardamom are best combined with viburnum.
We crush the washed viburnum without removing it from the bunches. For this, it is convenient to use a pusher made of wood. Chop the ginger root three or finely. Add ginger and viburnum to a hot herbal broth, put lemon slices and simmer for about 20 minutes. Let it brew under the lid. Serve warm or cold, adding honey.
Fresh viburnum is difficult to keep for a long time. To extend the period of consumption of guelder-rose fruit juice, you can dip the washed berries in liquid honey without removing them from the branches and let it dry. So viburnum will last much longer, especially if you keep it in the refrigerator.
Viburnum fruit drink is not only a delicious drink. It is valued as a remedy for the prevention and treatment of many diseases, especially during the cold and flu season.