We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Strawberry marmalade at home turns out to be no less tasty than purchased, but differs in a more natural composition. There are several simple recipes for its preparation.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
You can use fresh or frozen berries to make a gummy dessert at home. In both cases, the fruits must be:
- ripe - unripe greenish berries are watery and less sweet;
- healthy - without blackheads and brown soft barrels;
- medium-sized - such fruits have the best taste.
Preparation comes down to simple processing. It is necessary to remove the sepals from the berries, rinse the fruits in cold water from dust and dirt, and then leave in a colander or on a towel until the moisture dries.
Marmalade is usually made from berry puree, so you don't need to chop strawberries
How to make strawberry marmalade
Dessert at home is made according to several recipes. Each of them suggests using thickeners that are responsible for the characteristic consistency of the finished treat.
Strawberry Jelly Agar Recipe
For quick preparation of treats at home, you need the following components:
- strawberries - 300 g;
- agar-agar - 2 tsp;
- water - 100 ml;
- sugar - 4 tbsp. l.
The cooking algorithm is as follows:
- the thickener is poured with slightly warmed water and left to swell for about 20 minutes;
- strawberries are washed and peeled from the leaves, and then chopped in a blender in mashed potatoes;
- mix the resulting mass with a sweetener and put on the stove over medium heat;
- after boiling, add swollen agar-agar and heat for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly;
- remove the pan from the stove and cool until warm;
- spread the mass into silicone baking dishes.
The finished dessert is left at room temperature until it hardens to the end. After that, the delicacy is removed from the molds and cut into pieces.
If desired, strawberry marmalade at home can be additionally sprinkled with sugar
Homemade strawberry marmalade with gelatin recipe
You can use edible gelatin to make a delicious treat. Prescription needs:
- strawberry berries - 300 g;
- water - 250 ml;
- gelatin - 20 g;
- citric acid - 1/2 tsp;
- sugar - 250 g
You can cook strawberry marmalade like this:
- gelatin is soaked in water for half an hour, while the liquid is taken cold;
- the berries are washed from dust and put in a deep bowl, and then sweetener and citric acid are added;
- interrupt the ingredients with a blender until completely homogeneous and leave to stand for five minutes;
- an aqueous solution of gelatin is poured into the puree and stirred;
- on the stove, bring the mixture to a boil and turn off immediately.
Hot liquid dessert is poured into silicone molds and left to set.
Important! Gelatin softens in warmth, so you need to store strawberry treats at home in the refrigerator.
Instead of citric acid, you can add a little citrus juice to strawberries with gelatin.
Strawberry marmalade with pectin
Another popular recipe for strawberry marmalade for the winter suggests taking pectin as a thickener. Of the ingredients you need:
- strawberry fruits - 250 g;
- sugar - 250 g;
- apple pectin - 10 g;
- glucose syrup - 40 ml;
- citric acid - 1/2 tsp
Step by step cooking at home looks like this:
- citric acid is diluted in 5 ml of water, and pectin is mixed with a small amount of sugar;
- the berries are ground by hand or interrupted with a blender, and then put in a saucepan over moderate heat;
- gradually pour in a mixture of sweetener and pectin, not forgetting to stir the mass;
- after boiling, add the remaining sugar and add glucose;
- keep on fire for about seven more minutes with gentle gentle stirring.
At the last stage, diluted citric acid is added to the dessert, and then the delicacy is laid out in silicone molds. For solidification, the mass must be left in the room for 8-10 hours.
Advice! Cover the top of the dish with parchment paper so that dust does not settle.
Strawberry and pectin marmalade is particularly elastic
How to make sugar-free strawberry jelly
Sugar is a standard ingredient in homemade desserts, but there is a recipe to do without it. Of the ingredients you need:
- strawberry berries - 300 g;
- stevia - 2 g;
- gelatin - 15 g;
- water - 100 ml.
Dessert is prepared at home according to the following algorithm:
- gelatin in a small container is poured with warm water, stirred and set aside for half an hour;
- ripe strawberry fruits are interrupted in a blender until a homogeneous syrup is made;
- combine the berry mass and stevia in an enamel pan and introduce swollen gelatin;
- heated over low heat with stirring until the thickener is completely dissolved;
- turn off the heating and pour the mass into molds.
At room temperature, strawberry syrup marmalade can be kept until it cools completely or put in the refrigerator when it is no longer hot.
Strawberry stevia marmalade can be consumed on a diet and with high blood sugar
Frozen strawberry marmalade
For making dessert at home, frozen berries are no worse than fresh ones. The algorithm is almost the same as the usual one. The ingredients you need are the following:
- strawberry berries - 300 g;
- water - 300 ml;
- agar-agar - 7 g;
- sugar - 150 g
A step-by-step recipe looks like this:
- at home, frozen berries are laid out in a saucepan and allowed to thaw in a natural way without speeding up the process;
- in a separate small bowl, pour agar-agar with water, mix and leave to swell for half an hour;
- the strawberries, ready for processing, are covered with sugar along with the liquid remaining in the container;
- grind the mass with a blender to a homogeneous consistency;
- the agar-agar solution is poured into a saucepan and brought to a boil with constant stirring;
- after two minutes add the strawberry mass;
- from the moment of re-boiling, boil for a couple of minutes;
- remove from heat and lay out the hot delicacy in the molds.
Before cooling, the dessert at home is left in the room, and then rearranged in the refrigerator for half an hour until a dense consistency is obtained. The finished delicacy is cut into cubes and, if desired, roll in coconut or powdered sugar.
Important! Instead of silicone molds, you can use ordinary enamel or glass containers. But they must first be covered with cling film or oiled parchment.
Frozen strawberry marmalade with the addition of agar agar acquires the desired density especially quickly
Terms and conditions of storage
Strawberry marmalade, made at home, is kept at a temperature of 10-24 ° C in a place protected from sunlight. Air humidity should be no more than 80%. Subject to these rules, the treat will be usable for four months.
Strawberry marmalade at home can be prepared in several ways - with gelatin and agar-agar, with and without sugar. The delicacy turns out to be as tasty and healthy as possible due to the absence of harmful additives.